Leave your child with us while you enjoy your round of golf, workout, or a meal at the Overlook Restaurant!
Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday 8:00am - 12:00pm & 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 12:00pm & 4:00pm – 9:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Sunday 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Community Center Members: Free
- Non-Members: $10 flat fee
- Two (2) hour maximum per day
Providing arts and crafts, games, reading, outdoor play and a safe fun and educational child watch for ages 3 months to 8 years.
Call to speak with an attendant or make reservations
Telephone (520) 229-5358
Things To Know
- Emergency cards must be completed for each child.
- Children 36 months or younger need reservations 24 hours in advance.
- If you have a child who is 3 years of age, a reservation is not required but suggested.
- Encourage your child not to bring toys from home.
- No outside food or beverages: glass containers, straws, juice box with straws, or hot beverages are NOT allowed.
- You may provide a snack and a drink in a spill proof container from home for your child.
- Sick children are not allowed in the Kid’s Korner. We reserve the right to refuse supervision if we believe your child is ill.
- Children 7 years and under must be signed into the Kid’s Korner unless they have direct supervision of a parent.
- Please provide a diaper and wipes for your child even if they are here for only one hour.
- The Kid’s Korner information and guidelines are available in the fitness center lobby.